cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
2024 Technology Preview Program

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Archicad C++ API
About Archicad add-on development using the C++ API.

Cmake template

Mark Chen
Graphisoft
Graphisoft

Hi there,

Does anyone meet the same issue that using Cmake template from GITHUB but not able ot get profile data?

Regards,

Mark

5 REPLIES 5
Ralph Wessel
Mentor

Sorry, I can't read the name of the target project - is that one of the example projects with the DevKit? A link to the file in the github repository might help.

Ralph Wessel BArch
Software Engineer Speckle Systems
Viktor Kovacs
Graphisoft
Graphisoft

I would be surprised if it would depend on the template. Please share the code they are using to get the required information.

Mark Chen
Graphisoft
Graphisoft

Hi @Viktor Kovacs ,

please find code in attachement.

The project is generated using cmake template on GitHub. Apart from adding grouping for newly added files, there are no other modifications. 

The specific method is in the test() ,The data obtained from debugging is as follows

MarkChen_0-1715391624800.jpeg

Regards,

Mark

Viktor Kovacs
Graphisoft
Graphisoft

Ok, I said I would be surprised if it would depend on the template. Now I'm surprised. 😀

Indeed, the example project configuration was different than the template. Example projects are always using ACAP_STAT.lib, even for debug builds. The template was using ACAP_STATD.lib for debug builds, and it seems it caused some runtime problems.

Now it is fixed in the GitHub template, please update your repository and now it should work. Thank you for the report.

Hi Viktor,

thanks a lot. we will check new cmake template.