BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

2d view - windows schedule

Anonymous
Not applicable
Is there a way to see in 2d symbol view the wall also, as it appears on the floor plan (with all it's composites)? - see the png attached.
Also I keep running into the same problem with any schedules. I can't scroll down to see the last lines of the schedule, same thing to the right. I move around it by dragging the schedule into a layout and i switch in between the two to do the checking. If anyone has any suggestions that can help I'd be very grateful

Thanks

a1.png
8 REPLIES 8
Barry Kelly
Psyche wrote:
Is there a way to see in 2d symbol view the wall also, as it appears on the floor plan (with all it's composites)? - see the png attached.
No unfortunately not.

Psyche wrote:

Also I keep running into the same problem with any schedules. I can't scroll down to see the last lines of the schedule, same thing to the right. I move around it by dragging the schedule into a layout and i switch in between the two to do the checking. If anyone has any suggestions that can help I'd be very grateful
See the attached image.
You also have the scroll bars along the bottom and the side - are they not working?.
Barry.
schedule_size.jpg
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you for your suggestion. That solved part of my problem. I can now see the whole width of the schedule (After a bit of searching).
I saw the vertical scroll bar and used it but it still didn't show the last of my entrys. I couldn't see the horizontal scroll bar. I also found out why. I had a tollbar on the bottom of the screen that coverd it. Apparently the schedule window doesn't know how to resize in between the fixed tollbars. I find this to be a big inconvenience. Also the fact that you can't zoom in/out like in any other work window is annoying.
a1.png
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
I think the main problem may be that your screen resolution is just too small for ArchiCAD to fit everything vertically. Is it 768 pixels tall? Can you set it to higher?
In your screenshot, there are three buttons in the upper right corner. Click the middle one, the maximize button. Then your Schedule Window will not be maximized and you can resize it and I think you will be able to see the bottom of your schedule.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello again,

According to the official graphisoft website, the 2d symbol view can be detailed
Does someone know/discoverd what do I do to have the same detailed view. Now, mine is as seen in the attached .png

helpcenter.graphisoft.com/guides/archicad-17-int-reference-guide/virtual-building/archicad-model-vie...
aa.png
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
Click into the cell and the Annotate text appears in its upper left corner.
Click it and you are taken to an editor window where you can add 2d lines, text, annotation to the given cell.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Titiriga
Contributor
Is there a way to edit the 2D image itself?
I mean it appears that the 2D image is rendered as "Own Surface Colors (Non-Shaded)" as far as Model Display options goes. Can i change that to something else (ex. "Uniform Pen Colors") ?
Thank you
Alin T.
Barry Kelly
No need to edit the image.
You just need to set the correct Graphic Override.

This may help to explain.

https://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=66122&hilit=schedule+color#p293973

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Titiriga
Contributor
Thank you
Learn and get certified!