Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.
SOLVED!

Door/Window Scheduling Issues

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello,

For some reason my NEW windows/doors, being in NEW walls, will not show up in my schedule.

Regardless of the many different parameters I have tried to set for my schedule, I cannot get my new windows/doors to show up. Even just trying the only criteria being Element is Window still hides all new windows.

What do I need to change to fix this issue? Thanks

11 REPLIES 11
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Hello,

Thank you very much for the information!

I did a simple test with only 6 doors. All of them are updated correctly when I use the Element ID field to update the doors' IDs, or the schedule is updated according to the change in the plan.

I believe with a much larger file with lots of complex doors, the issue might happen if the update process goes wrong in a certain part. Unfortunately, I don't have such a file with me to test this. If you would like to investigate further, please let me know and we can look into the file to see what might have caused this.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,
Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT

ClareC
Participant

Hi,

I'm very new to this forum-posting-thingy so forgive me if I get it wrong.

We encountered a very similar issue recently where the windows (elevation view) were displaying correctly in the schedule but two of them disappeared when placed on a page layout. Their associated dims on the elevation view were still visible and so was all the other scheduling info.

We solved this by tracking down one of the renovation filters (set up to present an 'Option' to the Client) we had two identical windows with the same ID (We use the ID to number our windows). In each option the window was pinned to that filter and both filters were meant to be displaying in the schedule. We removed the 'double up' by deleting our 'Option version' which we no longer need.

Not sure if this helps with any of the issues listed above, but thanks for this thread as it helped me to find our solution.

Regards,

Clare

AC25 | 4013 AUSFULL

AC25 | 11th Gen Intel Core i7, 2.50GHz, RAM 16.0 GB, x64