BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Drawing references in schedules

Erich
Contributor
Does anyone have a method for adding automatic drawing references to a schedule? Currently in my door and window schedules I have references to head, jamb and sill details but I have to put these in by hand, and change them by hand if they should move on the sheets. I want to automate this process but currently don't see a way to do it.

Thanks.
Erich

AC 19 6006 & AC 20
Mac OS 10.11.5
15" Retina MacBook Pro 2.6
27" iMac Retina 5K
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm currently searching for the same answer.

As of 2009, it was still a manual process according to this post (which also includes a work-around for the manual inputting of data) in another thread:
Peter wrote:
It would be a great feature if you could actually refer to actual drawing numbers in a schedule (an autotext reference?), which would stay linked even if renumbered.

Until this happens it is still a manual process, although you can speed this up by selecting the doors on plan that share the same details and select 'List Floor Plan Selection Only' in the right-click menu on the door schedule in navigator, and then use the 'uniform items as single entry' button to help you to enter data into multiple doors at the same time.
Learn and get certified!