Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Schedule zone properties with objects

pejotu
Participant
Is there any way to use up-to-date attributes from a zone in a schedule about objects that it contains?

Zone name and number seem to be the only ones on offer, but we can't modify them for this case...
To clarify, we would have a property in the zone, say "public", that would be used to
A) filter the objects such zones contain, or
B) schedule the property with the object (like you can with zone name or number).
3 REPLIES 3
Erwin Edel
Rockstar
In ArchiCAD20 you should be able to set up properties for your zones, show them in the zone stamp if wanted (see video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GYLXK602Lc ) and you should be able to schedule any properties.
Erwin Edel, Project Lead, Leloup Architecten
www.leloup.nl

ArchiCAD 9-26NED FULL
Windows 10 Pro
Adobe Design Premium CS5
pejotu
Participant
Yes, the properties of a zone can be scheduled in a scheduel of zones.

But i want to schedule objects, filtering them by the properties of the zone they are located in.

This is possible in a limited way, as I explained - we can filter by zone name, number and type, but at least the first two are usually reserved for other purposes, and zone types are a very limited option for this kind of filtering.

So why can't I read more information from an objects' zone, than this very limited set?
Erwin Edel
Rockstar
I can add zone properties to the fields, which doesn't seem to list out anything.

You can filter out with the properties in criteria, but I guess that is not what you are after.
Erwin Edel, Project Lead, Leloup Architecten
www.leloup.nl

ArchiCAD 9-26NED FULL
Windows 10 Pro
Adobe Design Premium CS5