Due to a scheduled maintenance, a maximum 20 minutes license delivery outage may be expected on July 6 2024 (Saturday) between 6PM to 8PM (CEST).
Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Adding Schedule Fields

Anonymous
Not applicable
Maybe I'm missing something basic here, but I'm not finding the answer in the help file or forum archives.

I am setting up a door schedule for our office and I'm having trouble adding the fields that I need. I am able to add "general" and "Window/Door" parameter types only. In my schedule I need to show door panel thickness, door finish, frame finish, glazing, header detail, jamb detail, etc. These are not available to me and appear to have different parameter types that I can find no way of adding, for example "text" (abc icon) for header and jamb detail call outs and "length" for door panel thickness. I've looked at using custom text fields, but I don't think that is what I need here.

The attached image shows examples of what I want to add, and is taken from the US Commercial template.

I know that I could import the schedule from the commercial template, but I'd like to know how to add the needed fields myself.

I'm using Archicad 19

Schedule Fields.JPG
3 REPLIES 3
Dave Seabury
Advocate
Chuber

in the image you attached, next to the add tab, click the down arrow
and select add object parameters. You will have to find the window(s)
that you are using and select the parameters there.

David
AC 19-24 Windows 10 64 bit, Dell Prercision 7820, Xeon Silver 2414R ( 12 Cores), 64 GB Ram, Quadro RTX 4000 8GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
David, thank you! It all looked like one button to me.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Dave wrote:
Chuber

in the image you attached, next to the add tab, click the down arrow
and select add object parameters. You will have to find the window(s)
that you are using and select the parameters there.
hi...is it also possible changing the presentational parameters of a specific information to another category? For instance, in this case sill, head and jamb details are all text based..is it possible documenting them as annotated sectional details in the scheme?,,,like a head section without having to manually drafting them?