Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.
SOLVED!

ArchiCAD Template and Library - free download

Podolsky
Ace
Hi there!
I have decided to give a link to the template and library I have developed for projects I've been working on.
Feel free to download and review. Any comments are welcomed.
The Template was developed for UK. I used British standards: BS 8541-2:2011 and BS EN ISO 19650-2:2018
I though that Graphisoft UK might be interested (in time when I stared they had very weak template), but somehow they are too much ignorant about private developments.
GDL codes are password protected. I haven't considered yet to open the source. I also implemented library protection by connecting it to ArchiCAD licence number. Originally was idea that workers wouldn't take a library from the office and use it somewhere else. Currently I set, that library will work until September this year in any computer. But if someone want to use it in their practise - please write me, I can connect the library to your ArchiCAD license.
Also included Manual, that explains basics of the template.
This development is something that I didn't finish to develop and have to continue. I just stack in the middle because of health problems - I've got a disability.
If there are people who want to help me to continue this development - I would be more than happy.

Here is the link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/pchebzqlv3qdwa5/AAB4CpKzRHzztFcPObHzuH4ja?dl=0
67 REPLIES 67

hello @Martin Jules, thank you for responding, where can I find the word document?
Thank you

Use the right click of your mouse, through the contextual menu, to open the existing manual with Microsoft word.

Martin Luther Jules
AC 10-28 (Full)
Asus | 64 GB RAM | Windows 11

@Martin Jules @Podolsky  Good Day, is there a different method of disabling the License on Windows, I have tried the above-mentioned way, but the objects have remained locked.

Hi Alexey,

Thank you a lot for your contribution! I am very impressed of your work.

I got an error when "BRACKETS" checkbox enabled in the bIM Soil Pipe object settings: "Invalid 3D symbol. Open the library part for editing and check 3D script for errors". As far as I can see in a 3D script there is a macro call "Pipe Bracket Macro" which is not present anywhere in the library and this issue cause the error. Could you please upload this script so I could fix the object?

@maboyzana , @vasst 

You may get a response, but don't expect one.

Alexey (Podolsky) has not been on-line here since August last year.

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
i7-10700 @ 2.9Ghz, 32GB ram, GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
NowArchRob
Participant

I have been using the template and library for ages and love it!

Recently however, we have had a problem with it. When a point cloud LCF is added to the project, the template stops working and all sections, elevations and title blocks etc turn into black dots! When the point cloud is removed, it works again! This started happening since about December 2023, fine before then. I'm using AC24 Solo on Windows.

I did wonder if it had to do with the TLS 1.2 update which Graphisoft released in Nov 2023, so when I re-installed AC to check that, I tried it without that update and it still happens. I also re-downloaded Podolsky's files and re-did the licence hack, so the only thing that has changed in the environment is Windows itself. This happens on two other PCs of mine.

Anyone have the same problem or any idea what is causing it? Even better if there's a solution out there?

Amriddin
Newcomer

i need rrooofmaker to download

jasontmh89
Participant

Hello everyone!

Huge thank you to @Podolsky !!!

Did anyone discover how to change the logo in the title block library?

I am slowly going through all the library and templates.

Looks amazing!!