cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
License Delivery maintenance is expected to occur on Saturday, October 19, between 4 and 6 PM CEST. This may cause a short 60-minute outage in which license-related tasks: license key upload, download, update, SSA validation, access to the license pool may not function properly. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

ArchiPanel and ArchiMap

Fabrizio Diodati
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
... and here they are!

We just upload the two new products (ArchiPanel & ArchiMap) at www.cigraph-store.com

friendly
Fabrizio
Fabrizio Diodati
Graphisoft Italy Srl | Via Rossignago 2/A Spinea Venezia 30038 Italy
13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous
Not applicable
not be rude...but I have looked at the store and objects online...no can find.....just curious about the price.....
Fabrizio Diodati
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
The USP is always the same 175 Euro.

I just realized OOL didn't published any info about the last products... but they are our USA Distributor and they already sold some ArchiPanel so, I suppose, the best solution is directly contact them asking for ArchiPanel.

Friendly
Fabrizio
Fabrizio Diodati
Anonymous
Not applicable
Oh WOW!!! The ArchiMap is one plug-in that I've been imagining for the longest time (saw a "version" of it years ago on a discovery chanel, that got the information through a video camera). The only dissapointment for me is that you only support the Disto as a means of getting the information in. We're using the Hilti PD28 and I rather like it and I don't want to buy the Disto also. Any chance of supporting the Hilti also?
Fabrizio Diodati
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Did the Hilti PD28 support the bluetooth connection?
If yes you could try to use it: we wimply collect the data from this connection and maybe Hilti PD28 follows the same specification of Disto (usually they follow a common standard).

Friendly
Fabrizio
Fabrizio Diodati