Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

ArchiPanel and ArchiMap

Fabrizio Diodati
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
... and here they are!

We just upload the two new products (ArchiPanel & ArchiMap) at www.cigraph-store.com

friendly
Fabrizio
Fabrizio Diodati
Graphisoft Italy Srl | Via Rossignago 2/A Spinea Venezia 30038 Italy
13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous
Not applicable
Dose ArchiPanel do deferent levels of soffits?
Thanks,
Joseph
Fabrizio Diodati
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Yes,

you can use ArchiCAD Fills to identify different ceiling areas using different levels and/or panel types.

Friendly
Fabrizio
Fabrizio Diodati
Anonymous
Not applicable
Fabrizio wrote:
Yes,

you can use ArchiCAD Fills to identify different ceiling areas using different levels and/or panel types.

Friendly
Fabrizio

How about the following RCP.
Thanks,
Joseph
Anonymous
Not applicable
Fabrizio wrote:
Yes,

Friendly
Fabrizio
And this section:
Cool!

One more step for ArchiMap and I will buy it. GPS.

I would like to be able to take a reading at any point in the room and have it translated into a 3D hotspot in ArchiCAD.

I want a little stylus attached to a GPS (or similar) recorder that I could go around the room (or objects) and take a reading where ever I touch the tip of it. Not only the corners of a room, but the corners of the window trim or other things too, to create a precision 3D model of anything I want.

I want to make the 3d GPS (or what ever you might call it) recording to create a wire frame, shaded, and photo-realistic 3d display. I would also want the ability to assign materials like glass or what ever to the different planes recorded. A little hi-res camera to capture the actual textures would be nice. Then I want to be able to do the remodeling work with ArchiCAD and export the it to a render farm for a 100 hr render with Maxwell.

Todays fantasy is tomorrows technology.

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.fastscan3d.com/products/stylus/using-stylus-line.j...

Rember when you can do this with ArchiCAD that ArchiMap was the first step toward a revolutionary change in the way ArchiCAD users will be able to do our work in the future.

ArchiCAD 25 7000 USA - Windows 10 Pro 64x - Dell 7720 64 GB 2400MHz ECC - Xeon E3 1535M v6 4.20GHz - (2) 1TB M.2 PCIe Class 50 SSD's - 17.3" UHD IPS (3840x2160) - Nvidia Quadro P5000 16GB GDDR5 - Maxwell Studio/Render 5.2.1.49- Multilight 2 - Adobe Acrobat Pro - ArchiCAD 6 -25

Anonymous
Not applicable
a little confused...where do I get the serial number for this product....
Fabrizio Diodati
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
... strange question!

If you buy it (from resellers/distributors) you will get the Registration ID.

Friendly
Fabrizio
Fabrizio Diodati
Anonymous
Not applicable
OK....knew that...where do I buy it and how much
Fabrizio Diodati
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
I suppose the easier wau is to buy it at www.objectsonline.com

Friendly