Choose your top Archicad wishes!

Read more
Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Architerra

KeesW
Advocate
We have been informed that Architerra does not work with AC11 - certainly not with the Aus version of AC11. Is this true? And if so, what are Graphisoft and/or Cigrapgh doing about it? This would be unimportant if ArchiCad had a decent site modelling feature but it doesn't.
Cornelis (Kees) Wegman

cornelis wegman architects
AC 5 - 26 Dell XPS 8940 Win 10 16GB 1TB SSD 2TB HD RTX 3070 GPU
Laptop: AC 24 - 26 Win 10 16GB 1TB SSD RTX 3070 GPU
7 REPLIES 7
Djordje
Ace
Maybe you should check by downloading and installing the demo, as well as with Fabrizio before making bold statements?
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
KeesW
Advocate
We are Achiterra users - have been for a long time - and our latest version does not work for us with AC11 and we thought hat it was something we did wrong. A colleague, whom we persuaded to buy Architerra for his AC11, also had problems and Graphisoft Aus have now informed him that it doesn't work. Maybe it works for people using the international version of AC11 (we have an aussiefied one)?

No we have not contacted Fabrizio directly, but Graphisoft Aus have told my colleague that they have done so. I've posted the issue on this site, thinking that it might elicit a faster response. If we are mistaken, other users will surely put me right. In the meantime, we've gone back to using ArchiCad 10, with Architerra for this version and it works fine.

Maybe, like other product defects, suppliers are astonished to learn of a problem because we are the first, and presumably only, user in the whole world to encounter it!
Cornelis (Kees) Wegman

Anonymous
Not applicable
Download Demo version, install and describe, what does not work.
http://www.cigraph.it/cigraph/pagetrans.do?lang=en&action=prodotti_demo&prodotti_id=24
Fabrizio Diodati
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
We have never been contact by Graphisoft about this issue.
In any case, for sure we have some users working under the German version of ArchiCAD and there should be no reason for any incompatibility with the Austrian version...

Please, tell me what is not working...

Friendly
Fabrizio
Fabrizio Diodati
Graphisoft Italy Srl | Via Rossignago 2/A Spinea Venezia 30038 Italy
Anonymous
Not applicable
Fabrizio wrote:
We have never been contact by Graphisoft about this issue.
In any case, for sure we have some users working under the German version of ArchiCAD and there should be no reason for any incompatibility with the Austrian version...

Please, tell me what is not working...

Friendly
Fabrizio
Tasmania in austria uhh?
Fabrizio Diodati
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Let me apologize... what a stupid mistake!
Ok, if you are using the Australian version there should be no trouble at all because I have several users utilizing this localized version and they never reported me any trouble.

But, once again, what is that doesn't work?

Friendly
Fabrizio
Fabrizio Diodati
Graphisoft Italy Srl | Via Rossignago 2/A Spinea Venezia 30038 Italy
KeesW
Advocate
I wish to apologise to Cigraph and Fabrizio. We upgraded our copies from parallel to USB dongles but had not upgraded them to run on AC11. Having done so, the menus now come up properly and they should run (we haven't had cause to use them yet).

Hope that this cancels the negative publicity that may have been generated by our posting.
Cornelis (Kees) Wegman