cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
2024 Technology Preview Program

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Architerra3 road

Anonymous
Not applicable
When i create a ROAD and then try to delete it by selecting the ROAD AT3 object and clicking DELETE, there is a light grey image of the ROAD object that remains on the drawing that cannot be selected. How is this graphic element selected and then deleted?
4 REPLIES 4
Link
Graphisoft Partner
Graphisoft Partner
Sounds like you may have a trace reference of the same story you're on. Try rebuilding the reference and see if it disappears.

You'll need to do that via your Trace & Reference palette. Or you could do a Rebuild & Regenerate (Ctrl+Alt+Shift+R). Or the equivalent keyboard shortcut for a Mac - either way, it's a real finger snapper.

Cheers,
Link.
Anonymous
Not applicable
The trace reference is one of the first things I checked before posting the issue > it isn't the trac; the lines are grey and my trace ref is light blue and rebuilding trace does nothing.

Thanks for trying though.
Link
Graphisoft Partner
Graphisoft Partner
Sure. Well I guess I will leave it for Fabrizio or someone who uses ArchiTerra.

Good luck.

Cheers,
Link.
Anonymous
Not applicable
i thought i found the solution > which was to use the Data Update tool. after i selected the mesh and did an UPDATE, the image went away. good.

but after closing the file and reopening it a little later, the old road image was back!

oh well.