Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Cadimage Macros error

Anonymous
Not applicable
Why am I getting the message:

File not found in the library while operating on file 'Cadimage Macros'

Also, I am not able to see my Sections and also nothing in my 3D window.

Help..........
10 REPLIES 10
Chazz
Enthusiast
You need to give more info. Version? Platform? Library source?

If you are working from an archive someone else provided, the macros may not have been bound in at the time the archive was created. In this case you'd need to get the complete library from the author but without more info this is pure conjecture. Please feel free to state the complete situation.

Where the heck is Clovis?
Nattering nabob of negativism
2023 MBP M2 Max 32GM. MaxOS-Current
Anonymous
Not applicable
vhfan2u wrote:

Help..........

Your library is NOT loaded, so load cadimage libraray and everything will work fine !
Anonymous
Not applicable
NeckoFromSarajevo wrote:
vhfan2u wrote:

Help..........

Your library is NOT loaded, so load cadimage libraray and everything will work fine !
HI
wher to find cadimage library I borrow this project from friend of mine??
Pa gde da ka nadjem brate mzda onaj nije hteo namerno da mida hahahah
cheers
missing part.JPG
Anonymous
Not applicable
Cadimage Tools are available for download. You may need to find out from your friend what tools he/she used to create the project first. Then register an account at www.cadimagetools.com to download tools. Helps on how to download and install Cadimage Tools can be found at http://www.cadimagetools.com/resources/supportTips.aspx
Anonymous
Not applicable
I got this error report from archicad12
File not found in the library
while operating on file 'Cadimage Macros'.
User break
 at line 1 in the 2D script of file Master_GDL_AC.gdl.
User break
Anonymous
Not applicable
g_landboy wrote:
User break
User break
"User break" means you did something to stop the execution.

What are you trying to do?
Anonymous
Not applicable
g_landboy wrote:
User break
User break
I get the same error messages. Does anyone know what's going on here?
Anonymous
Not applicable
This is actually a very serious, fundamental problem.
I think poor Lintz and vhfan2u were ignored 2 years ago, but they had a valid question to CadImage AND to Graphisoft by extension.
Think about it: could an API provider shout down the whole application? - Because this thing disables ALL 3d windows.
CadImage support was not helpful at all yesterday. More later - deadline.
Read carefully posts - the answer is probably simply - but the screw-up is BAAD - it goes down to quality of our API’s and Graphisoft guidelines for API’s writing.
My case is simple; I’ve got the file archive from another office to check and finish, the file was created from templet w/ CadImage framing Add-On in it, but no CadImage objects were used (So it is not a portability issue). Well, I get missing add-on message and simply ignore it and that should be end of it.
But CadImage anti-shareware strategy is not allowing to copy anything to Archive format, so macros are not in. Would be fine, but their macros are on code level which shuts down all 3d generation in ArchiCad and that’s what Graphisoft should not allow (That's the >User break< Matthew, and it shouldn't be there, it's software forced - CadImage?).
The solution is simple - please point me to macro in question and I copy it to my macro folder (it will have a tail: which library? How long do I maintain it? aso..), or I can ask for an archive of the file after they uncheck Add-on and resave, will it work?-NO >By the way, we went from PC to Mac<
Neco - it shouldn't be a library issue: I don't need any CadImage objects, or load their libraries in this case, I want a fully functional file without any CI objects or add-ons remains (unchecking doesn't help, ArchiCad still looks for "Cadimage Macro" in the 1st line of the code) AND fully functional ArchiCad.
Let me spell it out for all of you again: the file created once on the computer w/ API, but no API content (object) in it, shuts down 85% of ArchiCad functionality! Amazing!!!
Anonymous
Not applicable
I vaguely remember having a similar problem but I not sure if it was exactly the same. One of the cadimage files fails to copy across.

cadi_FontsPool.txt

This can be found in the ArchiCAD 12 / ArchiCAD Data Folder /

If its there then sorry, I am not sure of the problem. If its not there then PM me and I can email it to you.