Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Cadimage doors disappearing when I change computer

Anonymous
Not applicable
We use Cadimage tools for all our doors and windows. For some reason whenever I open a file that was saved on another computer by my colleague the doors are "missing" (see pic)

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated

Cheers

Missing Doors.jpg
4 REPLIES 4
Barry Kelly
Your colleague also needs to purchase and install Cadimage doors and windows.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
i7-10700 @ 2.9Ghz, 32GB ram, GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
henrypootel
Graphisoft Partner
Graphisoft Partner
Hi

It looks like you just don't have the Cadimage Tools installed on the computer that your screenshot was taken from - Once you install them, the library will be there and the joinery will show.

Just run the Cadimage Installer and install Doors+Windows - if you don't have the installer already, then head over to mycadimage.com, login, and then download it from the Cadimage Tools section.

If you have any trouble still, you can log a support ticket by emailing support@cadimagegroup.com
Josh Osborne - Central Innovation

HP Zbook Studio G4 - Windows 10 Pro, Intel i7 7820HQ, 32Gb RAM, Quadro M1200
Anonymous
Not applicable
We both have Cadimage doors and windows. Everything else like wall coverings etc come in fine. It seems to just be doors....
henrypootel
Graphisoft Partner
Graphisoft Partner
We both have Cadimage doors and windows. Everything else like wall coverings etc come in fine. It seems to just be doors....
OK, well if you have the Doors + Windows library loaded and they still don't show, then there's something rather odd going on on your machine.

Please log a support ticket by emailing support@cadimagegroup.com. If you can include the file as well, that'd be helpful.
Josh Osborne - Central Innovation

HP Zbook Studio G4 - Windows 10 Pro, Intel i7 7820HQ, 32Gb RAM, Quadro M1200