Choose your top Archicad wishes!

Read more
Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.
SOLVED!

Export IFC Translation settings

ananas
Advocate

Hello, 

is it possible to export IFC translation settings or only import them?

Image20240516150807.png

I have IFC translation settings  prepared as TPL file that I can import, but don´t know how was it made or exported from Archicad.
Anyone know or can link me 

Operating system used: Windows 11 Pro 23H2

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
vlahtinen
Booster

It's not possible to export only IFC translators. Save the file containing the IFC translators you need normally as Archicad project (.pln) or template file (.tpl) using File → Save as. You can then import the translators to a different project from the saved file. You could also create a new empty file using a template, import the translators you want and then save the file as .pln or .tpl.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
vlahtinen
Booster

It's not possible to export only IFC translators. Save the file containing the IFC translators you need normally as Archicad project (.pln) or template file (.tpl) using File → Save as. You can then import the translators to a different project from the saved file. You could also create a new empty file using a template, import the translators you want and then save the file as .pln or .tpl.