Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Giving Composites or Walls

Anonymous
Not applicable
Is their a way to give a wall properties so that it automatically references
to Partition keys. : It seams that it is possible with all of the interactive schedules that I have investigated, but not sure. I am looking for something that would give a generic nomenclature for each wall composite that I create and be represented in plan.

EX: Composite wall 1 = Type 1
4 REPLIES 4
Aussie John
Newcomer
You can give each wall type a composite name directly realted to your schedule. ie call the composite type 1. Possibly easier is to use the ID of the wall instead
Cheers John
John Hyland : ARINA : www.arina.biz
User ver 4 to 12 - Jumped to v22 - so many options and settings!!!
OSX 10.15.6 [Catalina] : Archicad 22 : 15" MacBook Pro 2019
[/size]
Anonymous
Not applicable
Ok So i changed the ID of the wall. Can i get this Id to show up in the Plan?
Aussie John
Newcomer
You need to use an associated label. Depending on the label selected depends on what info presents on plan.
Cheers John
John Hyland : ARINA : www.arina.biz
User ver 4 to 12 - Jumped to v22 - so many options and settings!!!
OSX 10.15.6 [Catalina] : Archicad 22 : 15" MacBook Pro 2019
[/size]
Anonymous
Not applicable
saulsloan wrote:
Is their a way to give a wall properties so that it automatically references
to Partition keys. : It seams that it is possible with all of the interactive schedules that I have investigated, but not sure. I am looking for something that would give a generic nomenclature for each wall composite that I create and be represented in plan.

EX: Composite wall 1 = Type 1
Saul,
You should name all of your composite wall types with the keyname you would like to see in the IS and in a custom label on the floor plan.
I would not use the ID number because it can be to easily changed and might not confirm to your key list. If you use the composite name it will always properly display and update correctly if someone inadvertantly changes the wall type.

HTH,
Dan K