cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
2024 Technology Preview Program

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

IS scheduel units

Erich
Contributor
Hey all,

I am trying to get the AC interactive schedules to look and function somewhat similarly to what our office has done previously. So far I have had fair bit of success. However, I am having a unit issue where the unit format in one column of values in fractional (what we want) while the unit type in the adjacent column of values is decimal (See the attached). Is there a way to fix this? Looking at the windows themselves the units either column of vailues draws from are displayed as fractional numbers.

Is there a way to fix this or must I explode the schedule or do some other inane operation to undermine the connectivity?
Erich

AC 19 6006 & AC 20
Mac OS 10.11.5
15" Retina MacBook Pro 2.6
27" iMac Retina 5K
1 REPLY 1
rengarch
Participant
I also have the same problem with my door schedules. I have my door object calculate the stud size and sometimes it is 3 1/2" and another door will be 3.5". I have not idea how to fixt this. I hope some else have a better clue.

Rita
Rita MF Eng, AIA
iMac 27" 3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M 4096MB
MAC OSX 10.11.6
Archicad 20