Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Interactive Schedule: Non-editable value

Can anyone tell me what is wrong here? One of my listing parameters ("gs_list_finish") cannot be edited -- neither within the Schedule nor the Door Settings dialog. In the Schedule, the value is displayed as "--", and when selected is highlighted yet non-editable (see attached). All other listing parameters are working as expected, and there is nothing unique about this particular one. I do not call "gs_list_finish" from within any of the scripts, so it has not been inadvertently locked, etc.
MacBook Pro Apple M2 Max, 96 GB of RAM
AC27 US (5003) on Mac OS Ventura 13.6.2
Started on AC4.0 in 91/92/93; full-time user since AC8.1 in 2004
3 REPLIES 3
Erika Epstein
Booster
That parameter when I add it to a schedule works for me. Is there something unusual about the door(s) you are using? Are they AC10 ?
Erika
Architect, Consultant
MacBook Pro Retina, 15-inch Yosemite 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Mac OSX 10.11.1
AC5-18
Onuma System

"Implementing Successful Building Information Modeling"
The doors are from the AC10 library -- I just rearranged the listing parameters to follow our Door Schedule Format. This IS was migrated from AC9, maybe I need to re-create within AC10? (uggh!)
I re-created the portion of the IS that was not behaving in AC10 and all is well -- must have been a hiccup in the migration process...