Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Interactive Schedules & CadImage Door and Window Builder

Chazz
Enthusiast
Trying to build an interactive schedule with B&W Builder 3.5 (R15 MacTel). Obviously I need more than just the height and width. I'd like to tap into the rich set of parameters that can be assigned in the DWB interface.

However, when I try to include additional parameters there are a million different GSM files all with scads of individual parameters. Even just trying to get something as simple as the Leaf thickness seems impossible. In the D&WB Macros folder there are:
DWB_Leaf.GSM
DWB_Leaf_Rect.GSM
DWB_Leaf_Retangular.GSM
DWB_Leaf_Special.GSM

All of them have a parameter for "Leaf Thickness" but when scheduled they just show the default value, not the actual user inputted thickness (say 1 -3/4").

Has anyone been able to figure this out? Any info -perhaps even from CadImage- greatly appreciated. --Chazz
Nattering nabob of negativism
2023 MBP M2 Max 32GM. MaxOS-Current
12 REPLIES 12
Chazz
Enthusiast
henrypootel wrote:
I have forwarded your question to our development team, and I will let you know when they have replied.
Um...... I'm guessing they have chosen not to reply to this particular question? Maybe too busy working on a fix? I can only hope.

I would still love some kind of answer or acknowledgment from your "development team". Any info appreciated.
Nattering nabob of negativism
2023 MBP M2 Max 32GM. MaxOS-Current
Tony Krepler
Participant
Hi,

It seems we missed the opportunity to answer the point about IS in D&W Builder. Yes, it would be a very neat feature and very demanded as well. A big improvement indeed. It is on our wish list with a quite high priority for a future release. At the moment I can not tell when can we implement it.
I would like to encourage all of you to send questions and problems to support@cadimagetools.com.

Thanks,

Tony

Tony Krepler
Product Manger
Cadimage Tools Limited
ArchiCAD Productivity Tools
:: Auckland
:: New Zealand
Anonymous
Not applicable
So...awhile has passed....did the latest releases of Cadimage D&W Builder ever get IS compatibility?