Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Large Projects - Schedules in PMK

Anonymous
Not applicable
The suggestion of GS is to split the layout book from the model if it is a big project, however there are some problems with this...
If you place a door schedule in that layout book and it has eg 100 doors, the option to split the drawing amoung muliple layouts is off.....anyone know how to "fix" this?
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable
anyone have a solution? anyone?
Claudia,
You might get better responses if you show an example of a schedule line that you are trying to display.

However, the obvious answer is to put the whole schedule on each page of the layout and adjust the view boundaries of what is being shown for each page. You could also print the schedule to PDF and put the individual pages in the layout.
Richard
--------------------------
Richard Morrison, Architect-Interior Designer
AC26 (since AC6.0), Win10
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks Richard, the pdf is a option. - I will log a wish to be able to slit a pmk...see if that might help.
Zoltan Fuchs
Booster
Hi Claudia,
Open Organizer ( Navigator)
Select the main pln file in in Project Chooser
Drag n drop the door schedule from main file.
When place schedule after select and right click/Update on it, then option will on (I tried it on AC15 and nearly 30 doors/windows). Just select "Fit Frame to drawing"

For the workarounds:
1.The boundary adjusting cause layout will not coordinated automatically.
2.the pdf creation will need additional step.

regards
i7-4770K / 16GB / GTX560 2GB / 512GB SSD / Win10 64bit
AC21 (HUN-64 bit) / Bimx Pro / Revit 2017