Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

MEP Modeler Update

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have just installed MEP Modeler v.13 using the download from Graphisoft's website.

The issue is that AC v.13 has already been updated w/ hotfix #7 (3826), and I am unable to run the hotfix again as suggest to make sure the two are compatible.

There is an uninstaller in the /Applications/Graphisoft/ArchiCAD 13/Uninstall.HF folder, but it doesn't run.

Is my only option to re-install AC 13 from the disk?

Screen shot 2010-10-27 at 11.00.24 AM.png
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable
A similar sequence happens with AC14 and MEP. In the case of AC14, running the MEP a second time gave me a slightly different choice, identifying where the MEP was set to go. Accepting that choice worked. Perhaps you can try a similar tactic.
Greg Kmethy
Graphisoft
Graphisoft
The (ArchiCAD) Hotfix should detect that your MEP component is outdated, and you should be able to run the Hotfix again. If it does not behave like that, you might need to re-install ArchiCAD, then install MEP, and apply the Hotfix after that.
Gergely Kmethy
VP, Customer Success, Graphisoft
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Greg,

Our sequence was that we did a re-install of AC14 from distribution media, then updated to Build 3269. Subsequently our MEP license was updated so we then installed MEP.
anyari
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Hi All,
Add-on installers show this notification when necessary, however it is not valid for MEP.
In this case, the installer mistakenly displays the message, MEP will be working well.
Best regards,
Attila Nyari
Technical Support Team
Graphisoft