Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

MEP question

Anonymous
Not applicable
Does the MEP pipework have the ability to give the pipes fall or gradient?
5 REPLIES 5
David Maudlin
Rockstar
Rogerdodge:

Some do, for example the Pipe Straight 19 > Pipe Settings > All Parameters > Slope Angle.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks David
I will download the trial & take it for a test drive.
One more question, does it increase the annual subscription fee by much?
Eduardo Rolon
If I remember correctly MEP is a one time purchase only, no increase in fee.
Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

Macbook Pro M1 Max 64GB ram, OS X 10.XX latest
another Moderator

David Maudlin
Rockstar
Rogerdodge:

Good idea to try before you buy. There should be a one time charge for the MEP license, then no charge after when upgrading ArchiCAD (the MEP license gets upgraded when upgrading the AC license, same process), but check with your reseller to be sure. This was the same deal as BIMx before it was integrated with ArchiCAD.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm sure that our AC distributor said there was an increase in the annual subscription fee if you have MEP.
I will download the trial over the Christmas holiday & ask them about cost in the new year.
I am doing more & more 3D pipework & have been using the tube shapes from the library, but it is painful to do!