Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

More GS examples please :) like the ratio gross/net area

Mats_Knutsson
Advisor
I got stuck directly. Was trying to get the per story ratio of the sum of all room areas divided by total building area. GS some example please ?
I am Groot
AC 25 SWE Full

HP Zbook Fury 15,6 G8. 32 GB RAM. Nvidia RTX A3000.
2 REPLIES 2
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
I do not think this can be achieved currently because Properties (even when defined by Expression) always return element-specific data. What you are trying to achieve is an automatic summation of the values of a Property from multiple elements.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Mats_Knutsson
Advisor
LaszloNagy wrote:
I do not think this can be achieved currently because Properties (even when defined by Expression) always return element-specific data. What you are trying to achieve is an automatic summation of the values of a Property from multiple elements.
Yup, sum of values from elements. Since the actual sums of values are easily calculated with schedules I thought this was a low hanging fruit. I guess I had too high expectations for the "excel" like functions in 22. This area thing was the first thing I wanted to do...crap. Back to the drawing board...
Thanks anyways Lazlo..
AC 25 SWE Full

HP Zbook Fury 15,6 G8. 32 GB RAM. Nvidia RTX A3000.