cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
License Delivery maintenance is expected to occur on Saturday, October 19, between 4 and 6 PM CEST. This may cause a short 60-minute outage in which license-related tasks: license key upload, download, update, SSA validation, access to the license pool may not function properly. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Polyline and fill display in annotated window schedule

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have encountered some odd display behaviour for closed polylines and fills in a window schedule. I edited the 3D front view of some windows and added polylines (rectangles) and a borderless fill to cover some lines.
In the window schedule display things look correct; however, the View is saved with the polylines filled with a solid fill and the borderless fill shows an outline.
I have tried every model view option I can think of for the saved View, but I feel this might be a bug, or the fie is corrupt - should polylines ever show as filled??
I tried drawing a polyline and a fill in a door schedule (in the same pln) and got the same result.
I opened an older project that has similar objects which were displaying correctly and now do not. That tells me it's more likely a global setting than file-related.
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable
The window schedule window after editing (annotating) the window with polylines & fills.
Anonymous
Not applicable
The saved view in the layout book.
Anonymous
Not applicable
After talking with Graphisoft support, it appears that the problem is probably a bug and related to the Morph tool.
Solution - don't use polylines to annotate a window schedule, use lines instead.
Why the borderless fill shows a border?? I still don't have an answer...
Barry Kelly
Could it be the infamous renovation filters.
These are saved with the views so maybe you fill settings are being over-ridden by the filtes settings.
Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
i7-10700 @ 2.9Ghz, 32GB ram, GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for the suggestion, Barry.
I have tried various combinations of model view options & renovation filters, including setting the same combination (as the window schedule view) in floor plan & elevation views - the polylines & fills displayed correctly in those views.