Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Polyline and fill display in annotated window schedule

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have encountered some odd display behaviour for closed polylines and fills in a window schedule. I edited the 3D front view of some windows and added polylines (rectangles) and a borderless fill to cover some lines.
In the window schedule display things look correct; however, the View is saved with the polylines filled with a solid fill and the borderless fill shows an outline.
I have tried every model view option I can think of for the saved View, but I feel this might be a bug, or the fie is corrupt - should polylines ever show as filled??
I tried drawing a polyline and a fill in a door schedule (in the same pln) and got the same result.
I opened an older project that has similar objects which were displaying correctly and now do not. That tells me it's more likely a global setting than file-related.
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable
The window schedule window after editing (annotating) the window with polylines & fills.
Anonymous
Not applicable
The saved view in the layout book.
Anonymous
Not applicable
After talking with Graphisoft support, it appears that the problem is probably a bug and related to the Morph tool.
Solution - don't use polylines to annotate a window schedule, use lines instead.
Why the borderless fill shows a border?? I still don't have an answer...
Barry Kelly
Could it be the infamous renovation filters.
These are saved with the views so maybe you fill settings are being over-ridden by the filtes settings.
Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
i7-10700 @ 2.9Ghz, 32GB ram, GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for the suggestion, Barry.
I have tried various combinations of model view options & renovation filters, including setting the same combination (as the window schedule view) in floor plan & elevation views - the polylines & fills displayed correctly in those views.