Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Story Settings in Teamwork

Anonymous
Not applicable
After setting up a small residential project for teamwork, I´v encountered a small problem. I need to change the story settings; more precisely, add 10cm to all the stories. I´m not able to do that! Even as team leader, the settings remain the same, and are note editable.

How do you go about changing them then?
3 REPLIES 3
TomWaltz
Participant
Some settings, such as story heights, require "Team Leader with Exclusive Access."

I know there are others, but my major sugar high from lunch is blocking my memory...
Tom Waltz
Anonymous
Not applicable
TomWaltz wrote:
Some settings, such as story heights, require "Team Leader with Exclusive Access."

I know there are others, but my major sugar high from lunch is blocking my memory...
Yes. Thanks Tom. That was the only way I could change it. Pity though. You have to change all collaborators workspace just for that....
TomWaltz
Participant
There is a general theory of Teamwork: Only one person can ever change something, and you can never change something that COULD change something in someone else's work space.

For example, if you change the dimension rounding settings, it could change dimensions that are in someone else's work space. Therefore, you can only change the dimension settings when you have Exclusive Access.

Now thinking about it, I believe Layer Intersection priorities may fall into that category as well.
Tom Waltz