cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Starting August 6, 2024, TLS 1.2 will be the minimum required protocol version for Graphisoft products and services that require an online connection. Learn more…
Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Window Schedule reading in 64ths of an inche

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi:

Why do the windows in my window schedule randomly read in 64ths of an inch even though they are specified in whole inches? For example a 3'-1" wide window in plan (and per window settings dialogue box) will read 3'-57/64" in the window schedule?

My project preferences may be set to 1/2" and no smaller.

thanks
6 REPLIES 6
David Maudlin
Rockstar
Don:

Occasionally, my Window or Door Schedule will loose its proper Dimensioning setting (in the View Settings for the Schedule). I have found changing the Dimensioning setting to another Dimensions Preference, closing the View Settings, then changing it back resets the correct Dimensioning setting.

HTH,

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi David:

Thanks for your reply! Could you maybe post a pic of the View Settings that you are referring to? My brain can seem to find it,

thanks,

Don
David Maudlin
Rockstar
Don:

See attachment.

David
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi David:

I didn't see an attachment?

thanks,

Don
David Maudlin
Rockstar
Don:

The attachment only shows up for me if I am signed into the forum (I don't know why this is in this case, normally the attachments show whether I am signed in or not). The setting is View Settings > 2D/3D Documents > Dimensioning.

David
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Dave:

I do finally see the attachment. I only found the window by right clicking. but
I didn't see it any other way.

thanks!