Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Window schedule not showing #4-9

Anonymous
Not applicable
This is the second time I've used the window schedule. I've done it the same as before but for some reason, it does not include window #4-9. If I removed the scheme setting that limits the window tag to <36 (I have 35 of them total), then it shows ALL 1-35 plus a few of the existing windows. So to limit the schedule to only new windows, I put the rule as <36 so the the existing windows don't show up.

Why doesn't #4-9 show up?
Is there a better way to show only window tag 1-35 ?

Picture 5.png
2 REPLIES 2
You could give existing windows a label of (E), for example, then show all windows which don't include an "E" in the ID label. That way, you'll get all windows, except the ones you've specifically excluded. I think this is more likely to catch ALL the windows, including ones you may have mislabeled.
Richard
--------------------------
Richard Morrison, Architect-Interior Designer
AC26 (since AC6.0), Win10
Anonymous
Not applicable
yup, that did it. Thanks ! Sometimes the simple solutions escapes me. I didn't think it would recognize windows in a different layer combination.