Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

architerra and story settings

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have a terrain that is roughly 620M above zero. The terrain is much higher than the model. I would like to bring the model and the mesh together.

I am unable to move the mesh along the z axis. If I try to move the terrain down i get and error message, if I disregard the tools no longer work onthe terrain

I have tried to change my story settings to bring the ground level where i want it, but the terrain moves too.

If I select the building model and move it up to the correct height on the terrain my views sets are affected since the cutting plane is relative to the story.

Seems like AC10 and archterra 2 are not compatible due to the cutting plane. Do you have a work around?

I am puzzled.
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable
Strange that all your posts relate to Architerra, and that no-one has an answer for you...

working with architerra July 2005
another architerra question July 2005
story settings March 2007

Someone help this poor person, please.
Fabrizio Diodati
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
I already privately answered him because he also directly wrote me...
Fabrizio Diodati
Graphisoft Italy Srl | Via Rossignago 2/A Spinea Venezia 30038 Italy
Anonymous
Not applicable
This is true, Fabrizio from Cigraph has been amazingly responsive to my terrain question.

Here is the solution as prescribed by Fabrizio for all those who may be puzzling over this issue.

"You have to select the mesh and click on the terrain tool icon.
Here click on the bottom left where you find the option unlink from
ArchiTerra then click on the OK button.
Now select the unlinked mesh and click on the terrain tool icon once again.
In the appearing dialog window you can insert the proper value to move the
mesh along the Z axis."

and don't forget

"Just a tip: did before exploding the mesh, did you deleted the existing points/hotspots?"

Thanks Fabrizio for your time. And all the others who have helped.

Jordan