Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Possible base cabinet bug

qbic-ft
Booster
If one inserts a base cabinet with a sink (24" deep for example) and then you extend the countertop on the back let say by 18", suddenly the cabinet changes the depth to 28.5" and it doesn't let you go less than that dimension. I wanted to make a kitchen island with 42" depth countertop and I got that issue.

Fernando
3 REPLIES 3
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Dear Fernando,

First of all, Happy New Year! May it bless you with health, wealth, and happiness!

Thank you very much for the question!

Could you let me know which Archicad version and language you are using? To replicate the issue, could you share with me the name of the object? Some screenshots/short videos about how to reproduce the issue would be extremely helpful in this case!

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,
Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT

qbic-ft
Booster
Hello,

Sorry for the delay. Happy new year to you as well.

I'm using AC 24 US version.

The cabinets are the same object. The one on the left the sink is off and if you notice the settings of the right cabinet the minimum depth is 2'-8 3/4"... This only happens when you extend the counter.

mnguyen wrote:
Dear Fernando,

First of all, Happy New Year! May it bless you with health, wealth, and happiness!

Thank you very much for the question!

Could you let me know which Archicad version and language you are using? To replicate the issue, could you share with me the name of the object? Some screenshots/short videos about how to reproduce the issue would be extremely helpful in this case!

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,
Minh
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Hi Fernando,

Thank you very much for your screenshot!

Unfortunately, after many attempts, I am still unable to reproduce the issue, as you can see in the screenshot below:

The minimum depth is still around 1'.

Could you help me to make a small video/gif of how you create this issue?

Thank you very much!

Best regards,
Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT