This is something that has bothered me for a long time and also in previous versions of Archicad:
1. I moved whole plan closer to origins
2. set user origin = global origin
3. coordinates in "Coordinates" palettes are ok (see bottom of image)
4. coordinates in Tracker stay relative to some random points which is probably connected to the moment when they were drawn????? I really don't have an idea.
I was playing with all of this:
- Absolute/Relative in toolbox
- Relative coordinates in Tracker on/off
- different settings in Work Environment
Any idea, is this a bug? a feature? can I get rid of this, because it really slows my work down?