Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Design forum

issue with layout

kopi17
Newcomer

Hi!

I'm currently making a school project, and have some issue with the layout and the numbers/the format the numbers on the dimensions and of the doors and windows.  On the work sheet they're in the correct way (ex. 12,93 or 44), but as soon as I put my plan or my section on a layout, nether if it's made by me or by the program, they're incorrect. (ex. 12,930, or 0,440). I have already changed by the working units the layout units to meter and to two dots, and also by project preferences changed the dimension and door-window units the same way. If i change any number format in anyway and update the drawing on the layout nothing happens. I didn't find anything else in the settings of the layout, dimensions, drawing or masters layout to be able to change the format of the numbers. What could I have done wrong and how can I solve it?
Thank you in advance for your answers!
/I'm using Archicad 24, but not in english so if some of the functions name are incorrect I'm sorry/

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Solution
MrC
Enthusiast

Check here in the view map settings

ILIFFE ARCHITECTURAL

BRITISH COLUMBIA

macbook pro 2.7 GHz Intel Core i7 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M 1024 MB

AC 21 USA (latest build)

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Solution
MrC
Enthusiast

Check here in the view map settings

ILIFFE ARCHITECTURAL

BRITISH COLUMBIA

macbook pro 2.7 GHz Intel Core i7 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M 1024 MB

AC 21 USA (latest build)

It's worked! Thank you!

Still looking?

Browse more topics

Back to forum

See latest solutions

Accepted solutions

Start a new discussion!