Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.
SOLVED!

Numbers/dimensions format on layout

kopi17
Newcomer

Hi!

I'm currently making a school project, and have some issue with the layout and the numbers/the format the numbers on the dimensions and of the doors and windows.  On the work sheet they're in the correct way (ex. 12,93 or 44), but as soon as I put my plan or my section on a layout, nether if it's made by me or by the program, they're incorrect. (ex. 12,930, or 0,440). I have already changed by the working units the layout units to meter and to two dots, and also by project preferences changed the dimension and door-window units the same way. If i change any number format in anyway and update the drawing on the layout nothing happens. I didn't find anything else in the settings of the layout, dimensions, drawing or masters layout to be able to change the format of the numbers. What could I have done wrong and how can I solve it?
Thank you in advance for your answers!
/I'm using Archicad 24, but not in english so if some of the functions name are incorrect I'm sorry/

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
MrC
Advocate

Check here in the view map settings

ILIFFE ARCHITECTURAL

BRITISH COLUMBIA

macbook pro 2.7 GHz Intel Core i7 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M 1024 MB

AC 21 USA (latest build)

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
MrC
Advocate

Check here in the view map settings

ILIFFE ARCHITECTURAL

BRITISH COLUMBIA

macbook pro 2.7 GHz Intel Core i7 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M 1024 MB

AC 21 USA (latest build)

It's worked! Thank you!