BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

GDL
About building parametric objects with GDL.
SOLVED!

Object Marker

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have created a object (Switch Board) using morph. It works fine in schematic drawing.
But problem arise when I want to use it at my electrical drawing. Instead of Top view I need to show a bigger symbol and the ID . I don't need the top view in Electrical drawing .
I can show the ID using ID level. But How can I show the Symbol. I have drawn the symbol seperately. But I dont know how to show it in electrical drawing. Thanks in Advance.
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable
That's great. I am really grateful for ur support.
I have 2 more question to ask.
1. As an interior designer I do have my designed lamp. Those are just skp file. Is this possible to illuminate them using GDL. How hard it is?

2. If I developed GDL skill finally Can I sell my developed GDL object? If it is which are the reliable & effective platform to sell my developed GDL object.

Thanks Again for the inspiration and Guideline
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
avishiplu wrote:
2. If I developed GDL skill finally Can I sell my developed GDL object? If it is which are the reliable & effective platform to sell my developed GDL object.

If you develop your own GDL Object, of course, you can sell them. I think there are several people on the forum who sell their GDL Objects, usually through their own web sites.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
That all I need to know, Thanks for ur support.
Learn and get certified!

Didn't find the answer?

Check other topics in this Forum

Back to Forum

Read the latest accepted solutions!

Accepted Solutions

Start a new conversation!