GDL
About building parametric objects with GDL.
SOLVED!

Object Marker

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have created a object (Switch Board) using morph. It works fine in schematic drawing.
But problem arise when I want to use it at my electrical drawing. Instead of Top view I need to show a bigger symbol and the ID . I don't need the top view in Electrical drawing .
I can show the ID using ID level. But How can I show the Symbol. I have drawn the symbol seperately. But I dont know how to show it in electrical drawing. Thanks in Advance.
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable
That's great. I am really grateful for ur support.
I have 2 more question to ask.
1. As an interior designer I do have my designed lamp. Those are just skp file. Is this possible to illuminate them using GDL. How hard it is?

2. If I developed GDL skill finally Can I sell my developed GDL object? If it is which are the reliable & effective platform to sell my developed GDL object.

Thanks Again for the inspiration and Guideline
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
avishiplu wrote:
2. If I developed GDL skill finally Can I sell my developed GDL object? If it is which are the reliable & effective platform to sell my developed GDL object.

If you develop your own GDL Object, of course, you can sell them. I think there are several people on the forum who sell their GDL Objects, usually through their own web sites.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
That all I need to know, Thanks for ur support.