Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Archicad Label Tool Problem

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi.
I've been a long time user of archicad and I can not for the life of me work out why my work colleague's label tool isn't working.

In my Elevation - Sections, I have the window and doors labeled. I label these using the Label tool, and the ID label option.

I can add this to any door, window, object anything. However my work colleague doesn't get the option to use this tool in his elevations, sections. I can even open the job he is working on and add the labels into the project. I can then save the project with a few of the doors numbered, but if he opens the same project his doesn't give the option either.
I have tried loading my LCF life from my hard drive, and that doesn't solve the issue either.

Refer to attached Images....

I hope someone knows the answer to this....

Label Tool 01.jpg
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable
Are you using Cadimage tools? Or some other third party admins?
If so the ability to use the library parts from these tools is usually locked to your key plug

Scott
Anonymous
Not applicable
Cheers for the reply Scott.

Yes we use cadimage tools. But it wasn't an issue with the cadimage tools. I overlooked the geometry method of placing the label.

So problem solved...