I was wondering if there was a way to give some sort of ID for individual pages in Layout booklets to use in project indexes. I would like to make an index where each and every page can be individually listed. So far I only got this:
Thanks for the help!
what I would do is a way to give you the most freedom to add a custom parameter and change the value in any way possible (you can also add more parameter than 1)
1. right-click on the project name tab inside the layout book,
2. click on book settings and go to the bottom list called layout info scheme
3. add a parameter called ''name of parameter'' of course this depends on you.
4. once made, you can go to any layout and right click on it and go to layout settings
5. in the bottom list called layout info, you will find the new parameter you just made.
6. add that parameter in the scheme setting of your project index
hope it works for you