BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

How to change current Status in Archicad Start Edition 2019

Anonymous
Not applicable
We've recently updated from SE 2012 to SE 2019.
All seems to be working well, however, when we load old projects (from SE 2012) the program does not allow to create stairs, railings and shapes. An error message is displayed: "This element is hidden in the current renovation status. You may change the status in the individual element's properties" (loose translation from the Polish language). However, I can't find this setting in the properties, probably because this is the Start Edition, which does not support "Renovation Feature with Element-level Statusing".
The current status is displayed on the lower info bar as "N/D" which roughly translates to "does not concern" or "not active". So I don't really know which status has been set and why does this happen at all.
Aby ideas? I really would like to make some new stairs in the old project 😉.
1 REPLY 1
Ghaleb Khadra
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Elwood wrote:
We've recently updated from SE 2012 to SE 2019.
All seems to be working well, however, when we load old projects (from SE 2012) the program does not allow to create stairs, railings and shapes. An error message is displayed: "This element is hidden in the current renovation status. You may change the status in the individual element's properties" (loose translation from the Polish language). However, I can't find this setting in the properties, probably because this is the Start Edition, which does not support "Renovation Feature with Element-level Statusing".
The current status is displayed on the lower info bar as "N/D" which roughly translates to "does not concern" or "not active". So I don't really know which status has been set and why does this happen at all.
Aby ideas? I really would like to make some new stairs in the old project 😉.
Hi Elwood,

I'm very sorry you are experiencing this issue with your migrated files. I would love to help on the matter, and I would also appreciate your help greatly on this as well.

If it is not too much to ask, I would kindly ask of you to provide the file(s) you are experiencing this issue on and we can investigate this in depth and identify the issue.
Feel free to provide the link through PM directly to me.

I'm looking forward to hearing back from you.

Kind regards,
Ghaleb
Ghaleb Khadra
BIM Expert
GRAPHISOFT

For Troubleshooting and useful Tips & Tricks visit
https://helpcenter.graphisoft.com
Learn and get certified!