BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.
SOLVED!

Label Height

Viktorhgo
Contributor

Hi all, 

Does somebody knows how to change the height unit on a property label for a Ceiling Label, For now, is showing inches, but I want to represent it as Feet.

Best regards.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
NandoMogollon
Advocate

I would assume you don't want to change the Working Units... (Autotext values, unlike dimension units follow and display your working units)

I'd say: create a new expression Property that takes the elevation in inches, give it a formula to transform the value to feet and display that. You will get decimal places, not fractions though.
I'f you got some scripting skills, you're better off by scripting a Label to do that.

Hope it helps

Nando M

Nando Mogollon
Director @ BuilDigital
nando@buildigital.com.au
Using, Archicad Latest AU and INT. Revit Latest (have to keep comparing notes)
More and more... IFC.js, IFCOpenShell
All things Solibri and BIMCollab

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
NandoMogollon
Advocate

I would assume you don't want to change the Working Units... (Autotext values, unlike dimension units follow and display your working units)

I'd say: create a new expression Property that takes the elevation in inches, give it a formula to transform the value to feet and display that. You will get decimal places, not fractions though.
I'f you got some scripting skills, you're better off by scripting a Label to do that.

Hope it helps

Nando M

Nando Mogollon
Director @ BuilDigital
nando@buildigital.com.au
Using, Archicad Latest AU and INT. Revit Latest (have to keep comparing notes)
More and more... IFC.js, IFCOpenShell
All things Solibri and BIMCollab

Thanks, Nando, 

I realized I needed to change my calculation units.

Best regards.

Learn and get certified!