BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Publishing Text Missing

toman311
Enthusiast
Hey all.

I'm having a problem with Publisher. For some seemingly random reason that I do not know of, when I publish, the text doesn't publish to PDF.
The only way that I've gotten around this is to completely restart ArchiCAD. I'm just worried that it might not work all of the time. I was hoping someone on the forum knows what the cause of the problem is.
I tried saving a PDF from the print dialog box and that doesn't show text either.

This is working in ArchiCAD 22. I've noticed that there is an update, so I'm in the process of doing that now. Maybe that will help. I don't know if it happens in other versions at the moment.

Still, this problem seems random to me, so I'm not sure when it will happen again.
>ArchiCAD 23, 7000 USA FULL

>iMac, 27-inch, 2020, Processor: 3.8 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i7, Memory: 64 GB 2667 MHz DDR4, Graphics: AMD Radeon Pro 5500 XT 8 GB
2 REPLIES 2
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Hi,

Thank you for sharing the issue and I am sorry about the experience!

There can be multiple reasons that may cause the text to be missing in the published PDF. But I haven't heard of such issue where it can be fixed only by restarting ARCHICAD. If updating to latest AC22 build doesn't help, I'm wondering if you can share the file for a closer look?

Let me know here or via PM if you need a secure link to send the file also!

Thank you very much! I am looking forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,
Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT

I am using ArchiCAD 26 Apple Silicon version and have just run into the same problem. For now it seems random but it has happened a couple of times. When I republish the sheet it publishes fine.

Mac OS12.6 AC26 USA Silicon
M1 Macbook Pro
Learn and get certified!