Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Sheet Index - spacing? hyperlink?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi There

I have attached an image of the drawing sheet index that can be generated with archicads built in index for the drawing list cover page.

First off is there any way to customise the list so that the list can be split with a line space between specific subsets as shown crudely in my second attached image?
It makes it much easier to read and differentiate between the sections you are after

Also what happened to hyperlinking?
At one stage I was able to open the pdf in adobe after it was generated in AC using the publish option then I could simply click the page number i wanted from the cover list and the pdf would jump to that page automatically.

Hyperlinking should also work for any web or email addresses i have set up in the title block (i.e. webpage, email address) but it doesnt.
is there a way to ensure that ArchiCAD generates these hyperlinks within pdf documents
it would be good if archicad supported hyperlink coding much like that is used on the web
where you may not neccesarily have a link typed with "www." or as in emails with an @ symbol
It could just be some text you may want to link to the manufacturers website but instead of pasting in a long hyperlink and messing up the drawings it could simply be the manufacturer name.
it clearly automatically generates the bookmarks between pdf pages automatically, so why cant it hyperlink everything correctl?.
1 REPLY 1
Podolsky
Ace
You can use headlines instead. If all your A0 sheets are located in the folder called A0 General, A1 Site plans, A2 Floor Plans etc. - you can have them exactly where you are showing empty lines.
I also know, that hyperlinking is working in BIMx hyper model.

Make sure that in your drawings index field 'subset ID and name' goes first and choose 'show headline' - in headline settings choose 'source of headline: The first schedule field'