Choose your top Archicad wishes!

Read more
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

AC27 Undock Design options palette

John H
Participant

I docked the Design options palette and now I can't undock it!!! (other palettes work fine) its this a bug or am I missing something. 

Screenshot 2023-11-24 at 9.14.14 am.png

8 REPLIES 8
Botonis
Advisor

Reset your workspace from the work environment and check whether this can be reproduced. 

Botonis Botonakis
Civil Engineer, Enviromental Design MSc., BIM Manager for BS ArhitectsVR
Company or personal website
Archicad 27. Windows 11. Intel Xeon 2699x2,64 GB RAM, Nvidia 3080Ti. 2 Monitors.

Do you mean reset and new?

John H
Participant

applied a different style and the palette goes away as expected but adding it to the top of the windows gives the same result. If I add it to the side of the window it acts normally. ( that's where I want it anyway)

John H
Participant

I can also confirm that after a "New and reset" a clean file has the same problem - seems to be a bug (Mac silicon build 3001 AUS)

Top docking - problem

Side docking - all good

I have a similar issue where the design options palette undocks and moves to my second screen when changing work environments even though all were saved with it docked to the left next to the Navigator. 

Lee Hankins
ArchiCAD 4.5 - Archicad 27UKI Apple Silicon 27.2.1
macOS Sonoma (14.5)
Barry Kelly

Docking problem must be a Mac issue.

I have no problem docking it anywhere and still be able to un-dock it by just dragging the title.

And so far it is always on the screen where I leave it (haven't really tested that).

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11

I guess maybe some other Mac users might be ablate chime in (remembering there are tow Mac versions, intel and apple Silicon)

Is there some where to report a bug?

@John H wrote:

Is there some where to report a bug?

Yes, your local Archicad support.

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11