Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Linking Text to main source

APdesign
Newcomer

Hi,

I assume there to be a real simple answer to an issue but i'm yet to find a good option for my work flow, any help would be greatly appreciated.

I usually work on multiple townhomes/partiwall designs in the planning stage. I often work at an early stage regarding the sites and sometimes before the lot numbers and subdivisions (size of lots) change. This can be quite annoying when I am labeling the properties between floor plans and elevations as they can often change and I have to manually go through every floor plan and elevation to make sure they all match, this can sometimes be up to 50 homes at one time, which can cause a lot of errors.

Im trying to figure out a way where I can either use multiple auto text's and or a labeling tool that will allow a change a common Lot Number/Site Areas.

My idea would be that if there is one place where I input each lot information and that is then updated throughout my Elevations/Floor plans that would greatly improve my work flow.

Please see attached plans for a better understanding

ALDO - STAGE 10 Blocked out 1.jpgALDO - STAGE 10 Blocked out.jpgALDO - STAGE 10 Blocked out 2.jpg
0 REPLIES 0