Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Curtain wall doesn't identifies related zone parameters

oerikgarcia
Participant
I modeled a suspended cabinet with the curtain wall tool, and when listing my furniture modeled with this same tool in a carpentry schedule, I realized that these suspended cabinets elevated above the cutting plane in floor plan, cannot identify the parameters of related zone. 

To demonstrate this, I labeled the furniture MA05 and MA10, both modeled with a curtain wall, and the suspended cabinet (MA10) only identifies the related zone parameter when it is below  the cutting plane in floor plan, in this case below 1.50m .

Curtain wall can identify the parameters of colliding zones, but that doesn't work for me because they list all the zones in that same location in different renewal states. I also tested moving the reference line height below the curtain wall, with the cabinet suspended above 1.50m and the reference line at 0.00m for example, but that didn't work either.

Searching the forum, I saw in some posts that the related zone doesn't work very well with the curtain wall on some occasions. In my case, it would be another one of those occasions, or I am missing some definition that is causing the curtain wall to not identify the related area.

Thank you in advance

Operating system used: Windows

CW above cutting plane.pngCW below cutting  plane.png
0 REPLIES 0

Setup info provided by author