Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

ArchiCad path in PM

Anonymous
Not applicable
I did a search and can't seem to find this issue (though I thougt I'd read it before). Anyway, I'm trying to update a PM file after linking to a renamed PLN. Trouble is, as PM is trying to update, it gives me a message - see attached. Needless to say, I've been using it problem-free on this machine for quite some time, so this message is weird, to say the least.

Anybody have any ideas?

PM-error1.gif
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for the help guys. I haven't had the time to check back, but I figured I should probably post an update. From the sounds of it Djordje was the closest.
Djordje wrote:
I have seen this only once, on an extremely messy laptop ...

Apparently since my hard drive crash, whatever software the manufacturer provided to reload my basic setup on my laptop, had done a poor job of bringing my new hard drive back up to speed. Add Windoze on top of that, and you've got a well-oiled machine on your hands...

But to make a long story short...ish, the problem got solved when I closed the file on the laptop. I hadn't restarted my laptop in a few days, and apparently some memory got corrupted, or got played around with. So as soon as I quit out of the file, the other computer was able to do the update fine, and after a restart, the laptop worked fine also. And I was able to squeeze the submittal out... almost on time...