Choose your top Archicad wishes!

Read more
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Area list add-on in Archicad 27 INT version?

maurotrotta
Enthusiast

I am reading online about add-on area list to calculate the areas according to DIN 277 , but can´t fin anywhere how to download it. I check on the website of Graphisoft and forums, and there is nothing about it. Is this Add-on still available? Here is the link where is explained what the add-on does: https://help.graphisoft.com/AC/26/INT/_AC26_Help/930_ExtraTopics/930_ExtraTopics-1.htm

Operating system used: Windows

4 REPLIES 4
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin

If you go up to its parent topic in the Help File:

https://help.graphisoft.com/AC/26/INT/index.htm?#t=_AC26_Help%2F900_ExtraTopicsALL%2F900_ExtraTopics...

it says:

Functions in this section may not be available in all markets.

From the screenshots, I suspect this Area Add-On is available only in German-speaking countries.

Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27

I work in Germany but I have the INT version of Archicad. But my colleagues have the German version of Archicad, so I guess I will try to get in their Archicad and try find the add-on in the help tab. But I found strange that nothing else appear online about this add-on, not even in German language. If someone from Germany reads this, please let me know if you know something.

Yves
Advocate

In Belgium we also have this module certainly because of the proximity.

In my opinion it is enough to copy from the German version the folder (List Areas Templates) and the file (List Aeras) which are located in the Archicad xx - Extensions folder

Capture d’écran.png

Yves Houssier
Belgium
Archicad 19 -> 24
iMac - Mac Os 10,13
Botonis
Advisor

This addon will not work in the INT version. It is a pity that there is still this limitation between the localized versions even for the official addons by Graphisoft.

Botonis Botonakis
Civil Engineer, Enviromental Design MSc., BIM Manager for BS ArhitectsVR
Company or personal website
Archicad 27. Windows 11. Intel Xeon 2699x2,64 GB RAM, Nvidia 3080Ti. 2 Monitors.

Setup info provided by author