cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
License Delivery maintenance is expected to occur on Saturday, October 19, between 4 and 6 PM CEST. This may cause a short 60-minute outage in which license-related tasks: license key upload, download, update, SSA validation, access to the license pool may not function properly. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Arial MS unicode

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,

I am trying to use some "Arial MS unicode" in plotmaker (on top of some drawings).

But symbols only show in pdf every 2nd time - or when placed in the upper part of my poster.

Very strange.

Any ideas?

I am in plotmaker 9 using the "amynisomethingpdfconverter" or the broadgun pdf machine.
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable
It is getting more and more strange.

Now I do not get ant text in PDF at all - or actually I can see text every 2nd time I print.

Hm?

Hope someone can help - handing in final project for printing tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.

Will try not to panic over the famous printingghost...
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,
open Amyuni PDF driver in Windows drivers panel. Next open preferences and advanced options in driver window. Next check Multi-language support and Font embedding.
I hope that I help you.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi pawel,

Thank you! I have tried that - no luck 😞

But thanks anyway...