Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Dimensions turn static

Anonymous
Not applicable
I dimension something and then when I move it , the dimensions don't move and update with it. THis only happens sometimes. I must be doing something wrong or is this a bug in archicad? I'm using Ver 9 with the latest update.

Thanks,
Michele
14 REPLIES 14
Link
Graphisoft Partner
Graphisoft Partner
How can the "Point" Aperture be made larger?
Can't be done AFAIK mate.

BTW the fill origin can be turned on in the fill's Settings dialog, under the General Settings tab.

Cheers,
Link.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Link wrote:
How can the "Point" Aperture be made larger?
Can't be done AFAIK mate.
If you mean can one change the actual size of a node, one cannot. If you mean can you increase the cursor snap range, you can; go to Options/Preferences/Mouse Constraints & Methods and, near the bottom, increase the number of pixels for the cursor to react (9 is the max).

I never recommend that users change this. If you are working in close, you may not be getting what you think you are.

woodster
Anonymous
Not applicable
Link wrote:
BTW the fill origin can be turned on in the fill's Settings dialog, under the General Settings tab.
I see the "Link to Fill Origin" under the general Tab. I do not "see" the Fill origin when this is checked. I thought that this only changed the Fill Patterns reference.

Jay
Fill Origin.JPG
Anonymous
Not applicable
Jay wrote:
I see the "Link to Fill Origin" under the general Tab. I do not "see" the Fill origin when this is checked. I thought that this only changed the Fill Patterns reference.
check your display options to see if Fill Handles are set to Show or Hide

woodster
Anonymous
Not applicable
Of course, it seems it is often in the Display options.

Thanks