BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Door schedule, Nominal vs Rough openings

Marko Vuckovic
Contributor

Hi Archicad community!

I need an explanation on how to get nominal and rough door openings for my door schedule. These are the main two parameters that I need, and I struggle to make my schedule reflect the actual door sizes.

Besides getting the actual sizes in there without manually typing them in, I'm unsure how to fix the dimension precision correctly. One image represents the actual door size in 1/8" precision, but when I click out from the table, the number gets back to 1/4" precision (another image). 

As for the rough opening, it should be 1" wider and 1/2" higher in total, and I can't find where to set this up in the door settings.

Attached is also the type of door that I'm using for this project.

Thanks!

Marko

Screen Shot 2022-07-26 at 8.51.34 AM.pngScreen Shot 2022-07-26 at 8.51.26 AM.pngScreen Shot 2022-07-26 at 8.52.41 AM.png
2 REPLIES 2
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin

What is the difference between Door D10 and all the rest? Are you using a different Library Part? Or do you set something differently than the rest?

Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Dora Oliveira
Participant

Hi Marko,

Could you add the window's Rough Opening automatically to your schedule? 

I also need that info and the R.O. field is not available to be included in my schedule. Any advice? 

Thanks.

Learn and get certified!