cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
License Delivery maintenance is expected to occur on Saturday, October 19, between 4 and 6 PM CEST. This may cause a short 60-minute outage in which license-related tasks: license key upload, download, update, SSA validation, access to the license pool may not function properly. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

How do you save as a .PDF?

Anonymous
Not applicable
It is my first time plotting! I just got a call from the repro printer and he said my plans we completely out of scale. I need to plot schematic plans for a client in 24 hours! Can someone tell me what i need to do to plot these drawings so they print @ 1/4"

I am running AC 10 (EDU version) on a PC
4 REPLIES 4
Stephen Dolbee
Booster
Use publisher to save as PDF.
AC19(9001), 27" iMac i7, 12 gb ram, ATI Radeon HD 4850 512mb, OS 10.12.6
Rafal SLEK
Advocate
PDF is available as printer driver, so You could also Print.
In next version (AC11) it will be available to Save as PDF.
Best
Rafał
//Archicad since 4.1 version
//MacBook Pro Retina 2019/2.4 GHz/Intel Core i9/32GB RAM/Radeon Pro 5500M 4GB/macOS 13.6
//Razer Intel i9/2.5GHz/32GB/Nvidia RTX 3080/Windows 11 Pro
//ArchiCAD 28/Twinmotion 2024
Jere
Expert
although expensive, the best is to get a copy of Adobe Acrobat. The print driver included is much better than the Amyuni driver as far as I can tell. The file sizes come out much smaller. Plus, i've had many clients who couldn't open PDF's printed with Amyuni but they had no problems when printed with Adobe.
ArchiCAD 26; Windows 11; Intel i7-10700KF; 64GB RAM, GeForce GTX 3060
TomWaltz
Participant
mccloskm wrote:
It is my first time plotting! I just got a call from the repro printer and he said my plans we completely out of scale. I need to plot schematic plans for a client in 24 hours! Can someone tell me what i need to do to plot these drawings so they print @ 1/4"

I am running AC 10 (EDU version) on a PC
You should also know that it's illegal to use the EDU version for "clients". It's only permitted for school work.

It will have a huge watermark on the prints saying that it's an educational version.
Tom Waltz