Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

How to turn off "X"s

dhnguyen
Contributor
I received a file that was converted to dwg format from another software. When I import it into ArchiCAD, it comes with these "X"s at all intersection points.
Please see attached for the image and let me know how I can turn off the "X"s, thanks.
DNguyen

ArchiCAD 18- 25

(expert in AutoCAD, novice in ArchiCAD)
3 REPLIES 3
DGSketcher
Legend
Have you identified their layer and make up? Are they Hotspots or lines? You may be able to use find & select to single them out if they are not digitally tied together as part of an object, they can then be deleted or moved to a hidden layer.

Based on my historic knowledge of DWG they may be associated with dimensions, so check that you don't delete hidden dimensions you want to keep!
Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)
Barry Kelly
dhnguyen wrote:
Please see attached for the image and let me know how I can turn off the "X"s, thanks.Capture.PNG

If they are in their own layer you can turn it off or delete it.
If they are 'hotspots' then activate the hotspot tool and press CTRL+A to select all the hotspots and then delete.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
i7-10700 @ 2.9Ghz, 32GB ram, GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
dhnguyen
Contributor
it looks like they are part of the dimensions. If i delete the dimensions, they the "X"s get turned off. Thanks.
DNguyen

ArchiCAD 18- 25

(expert in AutoCAD, novice in ArchiCAD)